Here is everything bad about this page:
- The "HOME" button is unnecessary on the home page.
- The "HOME" button on the home page is completely covering the word "a" in the sentence above and below it. Rotating rectangular buttons like this is not a good idea in most situations.
- The word "ex." in the home page should not be abbreviated in the context.
- The word "a" in the home page (the one covered by the "HOME" button) is before the word "ex.", which starts with a vowel, so it should be "an".
- This page is called "newfile.html", which is a very non-user-friendly name.
- There are many empty comments in the source code.
- There are many empty
<script>tags in the source code.
- There are many spelling mistakes throughout the site.
- There is no "back" button on this page, which makes users have to click in the menu bar tab "Bad Site" or click the "back" button in their browser.
- The word "sentence" is erroneously spelled as "sentance".
- The word "poorly" is made up of 6
spantags, one for each letter.
- The page places a useless cookie on your browser.
- The page contains a mistyped piece of code,
<meta characterset="UTF-8">, which should be written as
- There is a
- And more...