Only about 500 bytes of code!!!
- Useful predefined functions such as gogo.generateRandomString(), gogo.capFirstLetter(), gogo.copyText(), and gogo.decodeHTMLEntities()
- Custom context menus
- Avoid painstaking user agent sniffing with gogo.getBrowserName(), which returns the browser name AND version (e.g. Chrome 50).
- Obtain a URL query parameter using gogo.getURLQueryParam().
Example: On website: https://example.com/?a=b&c=d&e=f
gogo.getURLQueryParam("a") returns "b".
gogo.getURLQueryParam("c") returns "d".
gogo.getURLQueryParam("e") returns "f".
- Obtain the user's IP address using gogo.IP (e.g. alert(gogo.IP) might alert "192.0.2.0" or "Unknown") (Powered by ipify.org) NOTE: This will be blocked by most ad blockers.
- Force-download files using gogo.downloadFile()
- Block the user's developer tools by using gogo.blockDevtools = true;
- Use shorthand selectors, such as $() for document.querySelectorAll() and $i() for document.getElementById()
- Perform JSON HTTP Requests with gogo.getJSON() (experimental)
Not working? Try this link.